Wednesday 12 March 2014

My favourite pink lipsticks


I love a pink lipstick for spring/summer, they brighten up any outfit and make my complexion look much healthier. They also look great with a tan! These are the ones I have been loving lately;



Stila Lip Glaze in 03 Joy - here
This is from last years 'all is bright' lip glaze set which I bought on sale, this colour is unfortunately not sold separately anymore but by looking at the website I would guess it is very much like raspberry or fruit punch, the perfect cool toned bubblegum pink. These are in no way cheap but this tube has lasted loads of applications already and it is still over half full. The built in brush means it is really easy to put on when out, and I love the vanilla-y taste!

Revlon ColourBurst Lip Butter in 075 Lollipop -here
Yes, I am obsessed with Revlon, especially the lip butters. They feel so nice and moisturising on and the colour range is great. This is such a lovely hot pink which looks great on anyone, and it just screams summer!

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in 028 Cherry Blossom - here
This looks red in the tube but translates into a slightly deeper hot pink which is again a lovely spring/summer colour. This is less moisturising than the lip butter but lasts longer on the lips, so I go for this one if I have less chance to reapply.

Mua Lipstick in Shade 3 - here
This is amazing value, just £1 for almost the exact same colour as the previous two. I hardly wear these anymore due to the non existent staying power so unless I'm just popping out for an hour or so I need something that lasts longer. They are great to see if you suit a certain shade before buying a more expensive lipstick though.

Stila after glow lip colour in Festive Fuscia - here
Firstly I have no idea why this is not in the top picture, absolute mystery where it went! I got this at christmas on sale but now they are back to full price. £12. I love the giant crayon style lip products, they are really good to apply quickly and look more inconspicuous on the go than a normal lipstick somehow. These are meant to glow in UV light I think and why you would want that is honestly a mystery to me but anyway in daytime I love this. It feels light and silky on the lips. If I had more money I would just buy everything on the Stila website!


L-R: Stila lip glaze in Joy, Revlon Lip Butter in Lollipop, Revlon Lipstick in Cherry Blossom, Mua Lipstick in Shade 3, Stila lip colour in Festive Fuscia

What lip products are you loving lately? Please leave a comment! Thank you for reading,
Hazel x


8 comments:

  1. Great choices, love MUA lipsticks x
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are good especially for the price! Just a shame they don't last longer on!
      Hazel x

      Delete
  2. I agree with you with MUA lipsticks, they don't last long on so if you're planning to go for drinks or food I'd suggest a different one.

    Revlon ones are the best for me <3

    http://amorinmay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wish MUA ones lasted a bit longer, they are so affordable! I think I may have a Revlon obsession haha.
      Hazel x

      Delete
  3. Hello!
    I've nominated you for the Liebster Award so head on over to check out what questions I've asked you :)

    http://amorinmay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm giving away a MaxFactor lipstick for reaching over 100 followers on Bloglovin'. You can check it out at http://stephhh-ie.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/100-followers-on-bloglovin.html

    Steph x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I purchased MaxFactor products online from Awesome bazar. Awesome Bazar provides best competitive prices product and fast delivery process . Really very nice service of awesome bazar, Awesome bazaar best Shopping destination . Find At https://awesomebazar.com/brands/maxfactor/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fashion Write For Us10 August 2020 at 06:04

    Hey! I love informative posts of yours, Just love all time favorite pink lip color. Visit Fashion Write For Us

    ReplyDelete