Hi all! A few days ago I was nominated by Cliona from Cliona Hill for the Liebster Award, thank you so much Cliona for nominating me! I have also been nominated by DaisyBlue and StrandOnBeauty so please check them out too!
If you haven't heard of this before, here are the rules:
1. You must link back to the person who nominated you.
2. You must answer the 11 questions given by the person who nominated you.
3. You pick 11 nominees with under 200 followers to answer your questions.
4. You cannot nominate the person who nominated you.
5. You must tell the nominees that they have been nominated by you.
1. If you could own all the clothes in a celebrity's wardrobe, whose would it be?
This is a hard one. I would love to look through Kendall Jenner's wardrobe, she has some amazing stuff and is the same age as me. I also love Alexa Chung's look, she is the best at putting an outfit together which is effortlessly perfect. If I had to choose just one, Alexa Chung.
2. How would you describe your everyday style?
Seeing as I am normally at college, I tend to dress casually in boots, skinny jeans, jumpers and my beloved furry Topshop parka ( I need it in this weather!). I always leave my hair down and curly.
3. What 3 beauty products could you not live without?
Firstly, definitely mascara. I need it to make my eyes stand out and I feel more confident with it on. Secondly I think it would have to be my moisturisers/serums as I have dry skin (I am currently loving The Body Shop's vitamin e range, especially the overnight serum-in-oil and night cream). Third, concealer as it helps me feel more confident about my skin and I always have dark circles.
4. What blogs do you love to read?
Loads, haha. My favourites I have been reading for ages are Chloe's Way, Couture Girl, Bird's Words, The Sunday Girl, Dizzy Brunette, and Em Talks, but on my Bloglovin' feed I read many many more amazing blogs (I may be a little too obsessed).
5. What are your favourite things to do to relax?
I love to read books (I am currently reading Wuthering Heights, amazing book) and magazines like Glamour, Company, Cosmopolitan etc. (Depending on the
6. What is your favourite social networking site?
Definitely Twitter. I deleted Facebook a while ago as I was fed up with certain people on it. I have a personal twitter and a more recently set up blog twitter. It's a really nice way to connect with other bloggers.
7. What is your favourite skincare brand?
I like The Body Shop's skincare, it is really good for the price and they always have offers on so you often don't even pay full price.I also love Soap and Glory for facemasks and moisturisers (and all their body products).
8. If you could visit anywhere in the world for free, where would you go?
I would love to visit New Zealand, but I'm such a wimp on aeroplanes. I would also love to go to Italy again (very adventurous I know) because it is gorgeous but usually too expensive. Ultimately, if offered a free holiday I would definitely go on a huge shopping spree and sightseeing tour in New York, go and see where Sex and the City and Friends were set. and buy lots of American beauty products.
9. What shade of lipstick or nail polish do you wear the most?
Lipstick I usually wear nudish/pink shades for daytime and a darkish red for going out, like my beloved Max Factor Chilli lipstick I featured in my January favourites. I also love a good berry shade for winter. On my nails I am loving matte black and dark red, but I love pastels come summer
10. Your favourite candle scent?
My Bomb Cosmetics Espresso candle is definitely my current favourite, it smells so gorgeously of coffee beans.
11. Why did you decide to start a blog?
I have been reading blogs for ages and I have wanted to have my own for ages, but never got round to it, I was stupidly worried what people might think. It's a good place for my beauty ramblings my friends and family are probably sick to death of!
Phew! I really enjoyed answering those questions though I got a bit rambly haha, it is lovely that the blogging community is so supportive with things like this, I have only had my blog a few weeks and I already have over 50 bloglovin' followers so thank you so much everyone.
The Retail Therapist
1. What is your favourite shop?
2. If you had to choose between lipstick and mascara, which would you pick?
3. Do you prefer to dress casually or dress up?
4. What is your beauty bad habit?
5. What is your favourite perfume?
6. What is your earliest beauty-related memory?
7. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
8. Do you prefer winter or summer beauty and fashion?
9. Is there anything you would love to do but haven't yet? (i.e I would love to go to London Fashion Week one day)
10. Would you prefer to go out or have a quiet night in?
11. What is your favourite beauty or clothing brand?
Please tell me if you have done one of these, I love reading people's answers!