Saturday 22 February 2014

Rose&co. Sugared Violet hand cream


Hi all! Today I just have a short post for you about a hand cream I have been loving lately: Rose&co's Patisserie de Bain Sugared Violet hand cream. This smells absolutely gorgeous, like Parma Violets which I used to love when I was a kid. It is a pale lilac colour and thick, and a nice everyday moisturiser without being too greasy or heavy, so it is perfect unless you have very dry hands. 
There are more products in the 'Patisserie de Bain' range, such as lemon bon-bon and strawberry shortcake, I want to try them all! They also sell things like candles and soap, I really want to try the sugared violet lip balm, it would be like constantly eating Parma Violets (mmm...). 
You can find it here priced at £5, but I got mine from an independent gift/card shop for only £3.50, so I unknowingly picked up a bargain!
Have you tried anything from the Patisserie de Bain range? Please let me know in the comments. Thank you for reading,
Hazel x


1 comment:

  1. Hey! Like the Informative Article About the Hand cream. Keep posting Such good Work. Visit Fashion Write For Us

    ReplyDelete